Sunday, June 17, 2012

The passion within my heart !!

from professionalorganizerfinder.
Since a young boy I would always like to help people whether I knew them or not. This could be from holding doors, lending someone a pencil, or putting a smile on their face. Helping someone always my passion because life is to precious to sit around and be grumpy. My passion for helping others has droven to my career choice as a Sports Medicine Physcician. This is because if athlete is hurt or injured I can help be able to help have a second chance at their career!





4 comments:

  1. I like that you are a giver and your passion is to help. I love helping as well and it is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you cited your photo as I assigned. Some of your peers forgot to do that. By the way, this is how to spell "physician".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you cited your photo as I assigned. Some of your peers forgot to do that. By the way, this is how to spell "physician!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah but foreal though nice shit bro

    ReplyDelete