Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Running With The Bulldogs (University of Georgia)

from oaevansville.com
A freshman in High School and new to the environment of high school life. I knew that i was going to college, but did not know what college it would be. I was very interested in becoming a Doctor  and helping athletes stay in shape and/or helping with sports injuries. Therefore a Physical Therapy and/or Sports Medicine Physician.

 1. I searched schools that offered majors, programs, and/or degrees in Sports Medicine and/or Physical Therapy.

 2. Then when I seen the list of schools I choose a school from the state I would like to study which was from New York, California, Georgia, or Florida.

3. I seen the University of Georgia as on the schools and it seemed interested. Then I went to the website of University of Georgia Sports Medicine and seen the information. University of Georgia Sports Medicine

4. I then requested information about the University of Georgia from admissions and days later I received hand outs and a brochure from University of Georgia.

This how I came to the decision of University of Georgia as a college choice and plus the campus is nice. I will be running with the bulldogs sooner than later!

from wikimedia

7 comments:

  1. Is there any specific sports team that you would like to work for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Cortney both have the same view in schools you want to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good get more information on the school of your dreams by calling the school itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have it all nailed down to a science. You stated the facts and with you knowing what it is you want to do you will go far. Good luck and hope to see you running with the bulldogs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @India Oliver there is not a specific team that I would like to work for as of right now. I would like to work for recreation centers, colleges, and sports team. I would liek to go international also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tony lee and Cortney thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem as you know what you want. I would hate to see you be like most and change your passion when you get older. I think you should really stick with this and become one. I would love to have someone like you taking care of athletes, expecially since I'm one myself.

    ReplyDelete