Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Story Behind The Future Sports Medicne Doctor!

from smiley face
Every since I was a young boy my passion was to help others. Helping others made me feel valuable because I knew that I just put a smile on some one face. The passion for helping others made me come to the career choice of my dreams. My dream is to become a Sports Medicine Physician. This came to me because I was thinking to myself how can I help others get a second shot at life and the things they love to do. Then i thought to myself, athletes are always getting injured and some do not even go back to play sports. Then that is where I come in at. I can be that person to say I was the one who helped this athlete get a second shot at his/her career. I hope to work for a professional sports team no matter what sport it is. I plan to take my career international also and who know who ever is reading this or future athletes reading this I might be working with you one day!!
from sports medicine

2 comments: