Tuesday, June 26, 2012

University Of Georgia (Helpful Hints Review)

http://ugaadmissions.blogspot.com/


from UGA Admission BlogSport
  This website was an overview of everything you will need to learn about the University of Georgia. On the website you can find out the 2013 essay question for applicants who will be applying to the University of Georgia. This is really beneficial towards me because I am interestd in UGA and is consedering applying for the the 2013 fall semester. The website also is helpful because it post the ACT scores that you should try to make if you are thinking about applying to UGA. It sums up how the process works with the scoring and the total points you need for each section. UGA ACT score. This website overall was very helpful to me because it eased my process of applying. I already know what to expect when to apply to UGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment